Endodontics is a specialized branch of dentistry that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of dental pulp and the tissues surrounding the roots of teeth. Endodontists are dental specialists who are experts in performing root canal therapy and other procedures to save teeth that would otherwise require extraction due to infection, injury, or damage to the pulp.
Endodontic Treatment Process:
- Endodontic treatment typically involves the following steps:
- X-rays and diagnostic tests to evaluate the tooth’s condition.
- Local anesthesia to ensure the patient is comfortable and pain-free.
- Isolation of the tooth with a rubber dam to keep it dry.
- Removal of the infected or damaged pulp.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the root canals.
- Filling and sealing of the cleaned space with a biocompatible material called gutta-percha.
- Restoration of the tooth with a crown to protect and strengthen it.
- Diagnosis And Restorability
- Endodontic Access Cavity Preparation
Hybrid techniques with stainless steel and NiTi
Isolation Made Fast And Easy With Rubber Dam
Use of protapers
Use Of Rotary Instruments
- RVG System
Introduction to Esthetics And Its Role In Dentistry
Bleaching (internal and external).
Indirect Tooth Colored Restoration
Inlays and on lays and buildups
Direct Post & Composites