Prosthodontics is a specialized field of dentistry focused on the restoration and replacement of missing or damaged teeth and oral structures. Prosthodontists are highly trained dental specialists who specialize in diagnosing, planning, and providing various forms of prosthetic or restorative dental treatments to improve a patient’s oral health, function, and aesthetics.
Prosthodontics plays a crucial role in improving the oral health, function, and quality of life of individuals with missing or damaged teeth. If you have specific dental concerns or require dental restorations or replacements, a prosthodontist can assess your needs and develop a personalized treatment plan to address your unique dental conditions and goals.
- Patient Evaluation And Treatment Planning
- Biological Consideration In Impression Making
Management of resorbed ridges
Complete denture fabrication
- Removable Dentures
- Biomechanical Principles of tooth preparation
Individual Tooth Preparation
Soft Tissue Management
- Interocclusal Records
- Recording Maxillo-Mandibular Relations
- Tooth Selection Following the Dentogenic Concept
- Tooth positioning to improve masticatory efficacy, restore speech & improve patient’s appearance.
- All Ceramic Restorations
- Smile Designing
- Concept of Full Mouth Rehabilitation