Smile Designing In Mohali
A radiant and bright smile is the most powerful asset desired by every individual because it helps to boost confidence and create long-lasting impressions. Effective oral hygiene practices along with regular dental checks up are essential to have better results in smile-designing treatment. Laminates and veneers provide transformative solutions so that you can get a picture-perfect smile.
Understanding Dental laminates and veneers
Dental laminates are thin, tooth-colored, shells made of porcelain, placed on the teeth’s surface. A small amount of enamel is removed to make laminate fit over the tooth. Dental veneers are also similar to laminates, the only difference is it is slightly thick and require more amount of enamel to be removed. Both laminates and veneers provide solutions for discolored, worn or chipped, and misaligned teeth.
Why you should opt for dental laminates and veneers?
- Attractive smile: Laminates and veneers are capable of providing a brilliant and attractive smile, as they can immediately solve dental problems, including misaligned, discolored, or stained teeth.
- Minimal enamel removal: This technique requires very little enamel removal, at the same time preserving natural tooth structure.
- Durability: Dental Laminates and veneers can last for several years if maintained properly. It is a perfect and reliable solution for those looking to get a radiant smile.
- Versatility: Laminates and veneers are versatile and can be utilized to correct numerous dental issues like uneven lengths and gaps between the teeth.
- Stain resistance: Porcelain laminate and veneers are less likely to get stained, hence providing long-lasting solutions to people seeking dazzling smiles.
Invisalign aligners or clear aligners
Invisalign aligners, also known as clear aligners, is a clear set of hard plastic aligners that can be fitted on the teeth. These are utilized to straighten the teeth just like braces. For the first couple of months, the aligners are checked and replaced till the time they begin to work at aligning the teeth in the proper position. Aligners are the preferred choice among teens and adults because it is not visible even when worn the teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign aligners or clear aligners
- Comfort: Aligners are more comfortable to wear compared to braces. Moreover, the patient need not to worry about the painful nicks or cuts caused due to braces. Clear aligners are smooth and do not irritate the mouth. These aligners do not have any sharp edges.
- Convenience:It is convenient to use clear aligners because there is no need or involvement of metal braces making it a suitable and convenient option for smile designing treatment.
- More attractive:Clear aligners are completely transparent and it cannot be noticed by anyone. The patient can feel free to smile and don’t have to worry as in the case of metal braces. Since there is no age restriction which is the reason, it is the most preferable method of orthodontic treatment among adults.
- Minimal maintenance: Clear aligners require very little maintenance. The user can freshen them with a small amount of bleach and water brushed with the help of a toothbrush. Scrubbing them for around a minute will remove all types of stains.
- Can be removed: Clear aligners can be easily removed before eating or brushing the teeth. However, braces cannot be removed. With clear aligners, you can easily take care of your oral health as the chances of gum disease are reduced significantly. You need not to worry about the food particles getting stuck to the teeth.
Smile design procedure
- Consultation: The process begins with a consultation with a cosmetic dentist in which the oral health of the patient is assessed and identified the suitable option, which can be laminates, veneers, or clear aligners. Call: 9817230279
- Preparation: If laminate or veneers is the suitable option, then a small amount of enamel is removed from the surface of the tooth.
- Impression and customization: After removing enamel, the impression of the teeth is taken and sent to the dental laboratory for preparing laminate or veneers. The size, color, and shape are carefully considered so that the final outcome should complement the facial features.
- Temporary laminates or veneers: Temporary laminates or veneers are provided to the patients so that the prepared teeth can be protected from any type of harm or damage.
- Placement: Once the customized laminate or veneer is ready, the dentist checks if it fits and matches with the teeth color of the patient. The veneers and laminates are then fixed with the help of a special adhesive.
Selecting the best cosmetic dentist in MohaliThe best cosmetic dentist is one who has years of experience in providing smile designing treatment to patients with a 100% satisfaction rate. The dentist must be able to carefully assess the patient’s needs and then prepare a treatment plan. Prof. Dr. Sharad Arya, founder and director of Esthetica Dental Clinic, has more than 20 years of experience in dentistry. He is categorized as the best cosmetic dentist in Mohali. He is specialized in providing smile-designing treatment within 2 to 3 sessions. At Esthetica Dental Clinic, cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry techniques are utilized. Here, we provide personalized consultations and 3D treatment planning. Within half an hour, you will get to know what the end product will look like.
Check our happy smile designing patients
Don't miss out