Denture Treatment in Mohali
Denture treatment is a restorative treatment option to replace missing teeth as well as surrounding tissues. It offers better functionality and aesthetics to the patients. It is the most reliable treatment option for patients experiencing partial or all teeth loss since the dentures can be removed and replaced as per convenience.
Traditional dentures are made up of an acrylic base, metal support structure, and porcelain. The rigidity of the dentures results in discomfort to the patient. Henceforth, various types of dentures offering comfortable experience to the patient, were invented.
Types of Dentures
- Flexible denture: This type of denture is made up of high-tech thermoplastic material, without any need for attachment or clips to hold. The soft and clear base of the denture allows the gums of the patient to show through. These dentures are more comfortable and less likely to cause any allergy since there is no metal involvement. These dentures are thin, lightweight, and can adjust quickly inside the mouth.
- VPS dentures: These dentures use Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Materials for taking impressions of teeth and gums. This material offers flexibility and accuracy in creating molds for the mouth. VPS also helps in capturing the contours of the oral cavity to develop customized dentures.
- Conventional dentures: Conventional dentures are dental prostheses created to replace missing teeth. They are made up of acrylic resin that has a similar appearance as well as functionality of natural teeth. These dentures are customized to fit inside the mouth and give realistic tooth replacement solutions to patients experiencing missing teeth.
- Digital dentures: These dentures are made with the help of T-Scan technology. They can be designed and printed on the basis of the data provided by T-Scan technology. These dentures give a perfect fit look. If the dentures break accidentally, then they can be made again.
- Single-day dentures: Single-day dentures or same-day dentures are dental prosthetics that can be immediately placed after removing the natural teeth. The dentures are made in advance in the dental laboratory so that the teeth’ functionality and appearance can be maintained. These dentures provide a temporary solution to the patients so that they can have normal chewing ability during the healing process.
- Implant-supported overdenture: These are dental prosthesis that combines dental implants with dentures for better functionality and stability. Compared to conventional dentures, implant-supported overdentures are anchored to dental implants surgically placed in the jawbone.
“Benefits of dentures“
- Maintains appearance and chewing ability: Dentures help to mimic the natural teeth and gums, and maintain the overall appearance of a smile and facial structure. It restores the ability to chew food properly.
- Improved speech: Missing teeth affect speech clarity. Dentures give support to the tongue and lips, assisting in better communication and speech.
- Support facial muscles: Dentures give support to the facial muscles, by preventing sunken-in or aging appearance and maintaining facial looks.
The starting cost of dentures at Esthetica Dental Clinic is Rs 15,000/-.
Why Esthetica Dental Clinic for denture treatment?
Esthetica Dental Clinic provides the most affordable dental care solution in the region. The clinic is fully equipped with the latest 3D treatment planning technology, where you can get to know in advance what the outcome of treatment will look like.
Esthetica Dental Clinic is the best dental clinic in Mohali because it has a team of the best dentists. The clinic is founded by Prof. Dr. Sharad Arya, the renowned and best dentist in Mohali.
If you have ever searched for “affordable dental care near me” or “Best Dental Hospital In Mohali”, then Esthetica Dental Clinic is the right place to get all your dental needs solved. Visit our clinics at:
- Unit 1 – SCF 38(F.F), Phase-X, Sector 64, Mohali
- Unit 2 – G-58 (F.F.), City Square Complex, Sai Road Baddi (H.P.)
For more information on denture treatment, call us at +91 9817230279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org