Dental implant within 72 hours
A tooth loss can make you feel uneasy affecting your oral health as well as self-esteem. Luckily, the dental implant is the most trusted solution for tooth replacement. Earlier, dental patients had to visit the dentist for several months for an implant, but now a 72-hour dental implant facility is available to regain the smile.
Understanding dental implant
A dental implant is a prosthesis that interfaces with the bone of the job to support a dental prosthesis like a bridge, crown, or denture. In short, a metal post replaces the route portion of a lost tooth. An artificial crown is then surgically placed and fixed on the extension of the post. The implant slowly fuses with the bone making it stable and have a long life.
Idea behind a 72-hour dental implant
72-hour dental implant facility was created to fulfill the demand of people due to hectic schedules. Traditional dental implants usually took months to complete, as the healing period was long between implant placement and crown. The modern-day implant facility reduces downtime and inconvenience.
Why you should opt for 72-hour dental implants?
- Improved convenience: You need not to visit your dentist after 72 hours of the commencement of the procedure, resulting in fewer interactions with your daily activities.
- Less discomfort: The simplified process results in less pain and discomfort after the procedure.
- Quick results: The entire procedure of dental implant is complete within 72 hours, hence, reducing the overall waiting period.
- Instant results: You will get instant results in the form of a smile on your face
Things to take care of after dental implant
- Oral hygiene: Gently brush your teeth as well as implant area using a soft bristle toothbrush. Regular flossing is essential to avoid irritation near the implant.
- Healthy diet: Make sure to intake of food rich in vitamins and minerals for quick healing and better oral health.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol consumption and smoking impede the healing time. It can also result in complications as the medications prescribed are not suggested to be taken if the patient consumes alcohol.
- Follow medication: Medicine plays a major role as an antibiotic and pain reliever. Timely intake of medications can prevent discomfort and infection.
- Warning signs of infection: Increased pain, redness, unusual discharge, or swelling are the warning signs and you must immediately visit the dentist.
- Regular checkups: Do not miss any scheduled follow-up appointments. The progress of the dental implant can be monitored in the follow-up.
Why Esthetica Dental Clinic for Dental Implant?
Esthetica Dental is recognized as the Best Dental Hospital In Mohali. Here, you will be served and assessed by Dr. Sharad Arya, MDS and head of Esthetica Dental, who has experience of more than 20 years and performed more than 10,000 dental implants. He is the Best Dentist In Mohali, capable of handling high-risk dental implants.
If you are looking for the Best Dental Implant In Mohali, Esthetica Dental is the right choice. Here, we provide teeth within 72-hours with most affordable Dental implant in Mohali.
Our team comprises specialized dental professionals equipped with knowledge of the latest technology in Dental services.
We use advanced diagnostic tools like portable X-rays, and intra-oral cameras to carefully analyze the root of the problem.
We also take care of hygiene by chemically disinfecting chairs and sterilizing the equipment.
What other services you will get at an Esthetica Dental Care?
- Dental Aligners, Braces and retainers
- Complete dentures
- Fixed crowns and bridges
- Full mouth dental implants
- Smile designing
- Child dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Painless single visit root canal treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Laser treatment